Monday, November 15, 2010

Mr. McCarthy

Soooooooo.... Im definitely liking this class so far. We have enough assignments for it not to be a slack of class but few enough assignments to keep it chill and the mood of the class relaxed. At first I didnt like the blogs because I thought it was just another thing to add to my homework but its actually pretty cool to express my opinion on the web and anyone ewith access to the internet can read it. Its a quick and easy way to get my point across :). And the people I sit by make the class that much better. (Lauren, Emmitt, Brittany, Porsha.....and last and definitely least Gordon Bentley, I love these guys). But on the downside we've only read one book that has kept me remotely interested, The Crucible. And that was just okay. I think we should just start watching the movie in class and taking notes on that. I think I would retain the details a lot more, because I'm a visual person.

1 comment:

  1. Well, Briana I think that watching the movie in class would take awaay your true outlook of the book.

    ReplyDelete