Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hello Blogging World

              My name is Briana Hammons. I'm 15 and in Mr. McCarthy's fourth period American Lit. Class. Soooo... (just to describe myself a little bit) I'm energetic, funny, optimistic, easy-going, and a little crazy at times, but who isn't?? But don't let all those other qualities fool you, because I'm intelligent and dedicated. I take my schoolwork very seriously.
             
               I am involved in dance and modeling classes outside of school. And I enjoy playing basketball and hanging with friends during my free time. In school, my favorite subject is math but I excel the best in English most of the time. (Hopefully that's the case this year too).

              One thing that I value a lot in my life besides school and my hobbies is family. I have a big family and they have always been a huge part of my life. I always spend holidays with them and we make fun of each other and tell old funny stories of my parents as kids. I couldn't imagine being without them. Family has always been important to me and always will be.

              And this year I plan on getting drastically better at all types of writing. My goals are to broaden my writing style and to compare it with the style of other American works. I also want to learn new techniques from this course to improve and intensify my writing. I hope to learn a lot this year and to have fun while doing it. Until my next post, PEACE OUT!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Briana,
    I'm really feeling your blog, we have a lot in common. One thing I liked a lot about your blog is how u said you're a big time family person. That is a very good thing because family is extremely important in life. I really appreciate my family and it seems like you do to because most people take theirs for granted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i know exactly what u talking about...Gotta love the fam <3. But I'm about to comment on your blog so go and check it lol :)

    ReplyDelete